History

 
 


Our farm was built demonstrably in 1454. Since 1829, so for almost 200 years it has been owned by our family.

Already since 1926 we have been welcoming guests to our farm. To this day, the estate has been continuously rebuilt and modernized. Since 2006 we have been part of the association "Vacation on a farm" and welcome many families with children.

Our animals are kept according to humane farm animal standards and spend the summer on the Alpine pasture. Only a few cows remain on the farm and graze out in the pasture to provide us with organic milk. We make yogurt from this milk and supply it to many hotels in Nauders.

Since 2009 we have been offering various fruit yogurts in containers of 200g and 500g that are very popular with our guests and customers.